Why Choose American Conduit Aluminum EMT?
- Peace of mind with a quality product
Costs Less than Steel EMT
- Save thousands of dollars on a typical job
Product is Readily Available and In-Stock
- Not in allocation
- Representative warehouses have product on-hand
Lower Installation Cost
- 1/3 the weight of steel EMT
- Less chance of a workers compensation injury
- Easy field fabrication
- Natural oxide film provides tremendous protection
Superior Attractive Appearance
- Aluminum does not rust and stays attractive longer
- Protection for sensitive environments
- Power savings over the life of the installation
Examples of Potential Savings!
- Residential Development $15,000
- Waste Water Treatment Plant $10,000
- Hospital Complex $25,000
- University Building $10,000
- Office Building $20,000
Aluminum Electrical Metallic Tubing products are UL listed and save you money on every job!
COSTS LESS – INSTALLS FASTER – UL LISTED