American Conduit is among the leading suppliers of rigid aluminum conduit and aluminum EMT in New Jersey and has the ability to meet all of your application challenges.
American Conduit is a product brand of Hydro, a fully integrated aluminum company that serves about 30,000 customers globally. Our nationwide distribution network ensures easy access throughout North America.
We offer more than 35 years of experience in the production of aluminum electrical metallic tubing (EMT) and rigid aluminum conduit (RMC) for a wide range of applications, from construction to food processing, textiles, refineries, waste-water treatment, coal mining, pulp and paper milling, telecommunications, and more.
Advantages of Aluminum EMT
American Conduit’s versatile aluminum EMT provides several important advantages over steel EMT that make it a popular choice:
- Aluminum weighs only one-third as much steel (one pound of aluminum is equal to three pounds of steel). Significant savings are achieved from the ability to cover three times the distance with the same amount of weight.
- Aluminum EMT is the preferred material when superior corrosion resistance is required. Steel tubing is not suitable for installations where there is a lot of water or chemicals, such as food processing plants.
- Aluminum EMT can be easily cut and bent on the job site with a minimum of special tools, resulting in neater installations, and does not require many manufactured fittings.
- Although EMT conduit cannot be threaded, threaded fittings can be clamped to it, a major advantage when following irregular or curved building profiles.
- Aluminum EMT conduit helps to block the electromagnetic radiation emitted by electrical circuits that causes unwanted interference and noise.
Advantages of Aluminum RMC
There are many reasons engineers, contractors and construction managers are choosing aluminum RMC over steel RMC, including:
- New research shows that switching from rigid steel conduit to rigid aluminum conduit can result in significant cost savings of up to 17%.
- Aluminum RMC will not rust or discolor even after extended outdoor exposure, minimizing the dangerous conditions that arise when steel rusts out. This is particularly important with tunnels, bridges, parking garages and other outdoor construction areas involving infrastructure.
- Aluminum RMC’s light weight makes it easier to transport and requires less effort to lift, move and install, representing cost savings in terms of shipping and labor and improvements in the health and safety of workers.
- Aluminum RMC can be used to reflect visible light and radiated heat, making it extremely effective as an electrical conduit. It is also non-magnetic and useful for high-voltage applications and anywhere magnetic fields come into play.
- Aluminum RMC meets or exceeds all UL6 and National Electrical Code® (NEC) standards, performing as well or better than steel in the field.
American Conduit is among the leading suppliers of rigid aluminum conduit and aluminum EMT in the New Jersey. Our solutions are designed and engineered to meet all of your application challenges. Contact us at https://paulkeetch.uk/mikstyra/korka/5245 basics additional hints site de rencontres liberation see this website legal age of dating in california rencontres fun https://www.gostatewide.net/marderos/694 site de rencontre ado 22 rencontre du web 1.800.334-6825 to learn more, or request a quotation today.